Saturday, February 20, 2010

25 Things About Me

In every issue of US Weekly there's a column where celebrities tell us 25 things that we probably don't know about them. Well I have a compiled 25 Things You Don't Know About Me. Feel free to make one of your own. Hope you enjoy!

1. My first name was taken from my grandpa, my middle name is one of my cousins last name, and my last name is my Fathers side of the family.

2. My favorite movie of all time is A Few Good Men

3. Finds Science fascinating, you never know what your gonna find and learn.

4. Abe Lincoln is my favorite president of all time

5. Would love to have a pet tiger

6. Almost swallowed a loose tooth, eating a cookie when I was 11 years old.

7. If I won a million dollars, I can't help but to give a portion of it to children and children hospital charities/organizations.

8. Thinks owning a houseboat would be cool.

9. Is addicted to the Saw movie series

10. When I was a kid, I had a green plastic clear looking dinosaur on a keychain, that I used as my lucky charm. I don't know what happened to it but I still would love to have it.

11. I was a foster child and one of my foster parents named me William.

12. I seperated from my parents on my 4th birthday and didn't reconnect with them until my High School Graduation.

13. My youngest sister/brother are fraternal twins.

14. T1/T2 was my favorite movies of all time when I was 7.

15. Remembers the exact day when I lost my voice for a day when I got sick, Saturday, December 2, 1995. My siblings put up the Xmas tree without me that day.

16. In elementary school, I wore a Yogi Bear mask on Halloween every year.

17. Favorite song of all time is Aaliyah-Back and Forth

18. Favorite candies are Skittles and Sour Gummies.

19. Spain was the first place outside the country i been to.

20. Still watches the Disney Channel

21. Nickelback was the first rock band I listened to.

22. Second fav. movie of all time is The Fugitive (and US Marshalls)

23. NCIS is currently my favorite tv show.

24. Thinks Beaches are the best place in the world.

25. Favorite Holiday of the year is Thanksgiving. Not only do I get to eat a lot of delicious food, I get to spend time with family and friends and show them and God that there is a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment